Saturday, November 1, 2008

Del Rosario Family Photo Session

26th of October, 2008
Downtown Calgary

The Photo shoot was originally planned Saturday, 25th of October.. But the wind is bad and I know for sure, taking picture outdoor won't be fun at all! I phone the Del Rosario's and thought it might be nice to do it the next day..

IT WAS INDEED A GREAT DECISION! Love the pictures!

Joshua, just had his nap before we started the session. Dad basically needs to wake him up.. If you're a Parent reading this, you know what's next.. So, there comes the "Rambo" toy, and Joshua was finally recharged and Man, Oh Man! Was he ever so cooperative... Love it!

I love working with Families esp. with their kids... I enjoy every bit of it, every family I have done Photo Sessions with..

The Photo shoot with the Del Rosario's ended with an awesome Hot Chocolate..


Thank you for letting me capture your awesome moments!


















No comments: