Friday, September 5, 2008

Awesome Thursday Afternoon - August 2008

On that August Long weekend - As much as My Husband & I enjoyed our visit in Winnipeg. Very warm weather, warm water.. So does I, being a Photo Freak.

I had the chance to capture happy moments with my good friend Nataliya and her son, Stefan.
At Kildonan Park, very beautiful place, where my Husband & I got Married.







Stefan - The typical 3 year old boy. So active and really fun to be with. e's full of humour and no dull moments, unless he's tired. But of course, how can I make him to all these poses?



I have to Bribe this handsome little boy Of Mick and Nataliya.
But he's a natural MODEL.





But of course, how would I let this opportunity pass without capturing Nataliya's natural beauty?!






The long-weekend trip was fun and hoping to see everyone again next summer.

No comments: